Why Support GPA?

Why Support GPA?

Gardner Pilot Academy is an innovative pilot school narrowing the achievement gap each and every day. However, we cannot succeed alone. Our school budget currently represents 84% of the funds needed to support students academically, socially, emotionally, and physically in a full-service school. The remaining 16% (or roughly $450,000) must come from individuals and organizations willing to invest in our children’s future.

GPA has a proven track record of turning funding dollars into measurable outcomes for our students and closing both opportunity and achievement gaps among many Boston students.

Make a donation.

Read about our results.

Watch these short videos about GPA’s innovative approach to after-school and weekly arts education:

 

Gardner Pilot Academy